Alex TaylorAll plans by this Coach
This is a simple to follow 14 week plan to build the important muscles used in running.
It requires access to simple gym equipment such as weights, leg press/leg extension/leg curl machines.
It will help to improve your form and reduce the chance of injury.
Only add weight to the movements when you can complete a full set without compromising your form.
On the notes at the start of each phase there is a table you can print out and use which will make the workout easier to follow.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?