Ken Nicodemus, MA, CMESAll plans by this Coach
The user of this plan is a beginner runner or is returning to running after a long lay off or injury. The program is targeted to individuals who want to maximize their fitness and calorie burn potential and are willing to commit to 5-6 exercise days a week. This is the first phase of establishing a strong platform from which to begin continuous running. This program will include progressions in running, strength, flexiblity and core workouts. Be sure to check with your physician prior to beginning this or any exercise program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.