Andrew McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Grit: SINGLE Kettlebell Training v3.0 plan!
If you're looking for plenty of variety and a simple low-impact weight training plan to compliment your existing training... then this is the plan for you.
Kettlebells are a fantastic training tool. With the right technique, you can enjoyed all of the benefits that traditional barbell/Olympic lifting provides. You'll enjoy a good blend of activity to generate Force, Speed and Power... the fundamentals of athletic performance.
The plan features over 50 individual workouts arranged Monday-Friday. Across 11 weeks, you will develop your kettlebell technique whilst preserving your energy for your primary sport. At 15 to 20 minutes long, these workouts provide a 'minimum effective dose', necessary for the busy athlete.
The plan is designed to give you maximum control. You decide the appropriate kettlebell size. Want to push yourself a little harder from time to time? You can easily combine 2 or more workouts. You'll enjoy the flexibility... you can progress to the DOUBLE Kettlebell Training v3.0 plan next! Details on TrainingPeaks
The style of Kettlebell training you should adopt is 'Hard-Style'. Plenty of great technique videos on YouTube, please check out 'StrongFirst' as first port of call.
Personal coaching is available if you would like help; just drop me a line to GritAndGlory@icloud.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.