Dan HolmesAll plans by this Coach
HELPING YOU GET ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY.
It can be the toughest part of any injury not being able to complete the activities you enjoy the most. Running is great fun, a fantastic way to stay fit and healthy.
Your injury has been an issue however the good news is that you are recovering now and ready to start the exciting phase of your injury pathway. It is an important part as you move into the phase of Building Your Foundation. This is all about tissue tolerance so it is important to make sure that you follow the guidelines carefully and do not jump phases as you are progressing well.
Tissue tolerance is all about making your muscles, joints and tendons stronger so they can adapt to the new loading. Our tissues will constantly adapt to the load they are placed under, or not when you are unable to run due to injury. This programme works to get you back running and develop stronger more tolerant tissues at the same time.
This cycle is divided into 4 blocks:
1. Pre-requisite testing
2. Walk to run
3. Developing tissue tolerance
4. Building your running base
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?