Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Base Training--Advanced: This Base Training Program for Advanced runners was designed to bridge the three-month gap between my Winter Training Program and the start of my 18-week training programs leading to a fall marathon. Its goal is to show very experienced runners how to develop a base to help them achieve peak performance. Although it works best in spring, you can use it any time of year you want to focus on fitness and conditioning. Regardless of when you use this program, each day I will send you email messages telling you how to run and offering training tips. For more information and direction, visit halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?