Josh EllingsonAll plans by this Coach
This Plan is set up for a beginner that can run 1 mile starting out
The plan has a built in strength plan that Starts with Endurance strength then switches to Maximum Strength and ends with Power strength.
This plan requires minimal equipment all you need is comfortable Running shoes and clothing and if possible a gym membership but not required some of the work outs can performed at home and you will just have to use your imagination for weight if you do not have any work out equipment.
All run efforts are built off the Rate of perceived exertion Method which is a scale from 1-10 that gives you a idea of how much effort you should be putting in
0 – Nothing at all
0.5 – Just noticeable
1 – Very light
2 – Light
3 – Moderate
4 – Somewhat heavy
5 – Heavy
7 – Very heavy
10 – Very, very heavy
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.