Level 1 5k Plan, 10 weeks
Alissa AndersonAll plans by this Coach
This 10 - week 5K plan is a low volume plan. There are 3 - 4 runs per week, plus two days of crosstraining. Monday is the rest day, and Tuesday is designed as a track workout day. The longest run on the plan is 5 miles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:54 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:16 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:54 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:16 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?