Tricia DavisAll plans by this Coach
This year long plan will take you all the way from a 5K to a Half Marathon!
Beginning with a 5K this plan will give you individual workouts for running, recovery, stretching and core/hip strength as well as flexibility exercises to get you to the finish line. After the 5K is done you will progress to a 10K, followed by a Half Marathon.
Training Plan includes run training as well as drills, core and strength work as well as flexibility and foam rolling "workouts."
It is helpful if you have done some running before and have a basic understanding of run training, but if not, it is possible to complete the Half Marathon healthy and happy with your progress to being an amazing runner.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.