Gina RymalAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the beauty and hills of Brookshire's Grocery Company Racing Fresh 15k. The Fresh 15k is quickly becoming one of the more popular foot races in East Texas, known for their swag, payouts, and post-race party, this is a race you don't want to miss!
This plan is for beginners to intermediate runners with a basic running background and experience looking to get a specific plan for this race venue. Athletes should be comfortable running about a 5k before starting this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:09 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:09 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?