Ross HamiltonAll plans by this Coach
This plan (2hrs per week) was designed to be used in accordance with a run program. The sessions can be completed pre run and used effectively as a warmup/activation session for advanced runners when completed without weights.
The plan is perfect for any runner looking to incorporate some Strength & Conditioning work to increase run power and prevent injury. What's even better is that this programme is designed to be completed alongside run training with minimal impact on your runs.
The plan was used successfuly to produce numerous National XC titles and a European U23 Silver medal.
The focus of this plan is on developing good strength and posture through the run stride. This allows for a better maintenance of run form while fatigued. It is specifically structured to make the individual more resilient to fatigue and chronic injuries. The plan focuses on developing symmetry to compliment the repetitive nature of running. In addition, the core and other stabilising muscles are utilised in specific ways to transfer over to the run stride.
A mobility section is incorporated to ensure good postural strength and ranges of motion are maintained.
The plan has two parts allowing for it to be used over longer periods (Up to 12 weeks). All exercises can be scaled accordingly but only require resistance band and some modestly weighted dumbbells, making it suitable for pre track or home based sessions.
This program is supported via email and exercise demo videos are available on request.
Please visit hamilton sport.com
For plan support or questions email Ross@hamiltonsport.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.