Plantar fasciopathy rehab
Tim PigottAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 week progressive loading program for treating plantar fasciopathy / fasciitis.
The exercises consist of high load strength training and intrinsic foot strengthening on alternate days. There are daily stretching and self massage exercises to accompany the loading exercises. You will objectively measure your progress using the FADI sport questionnaire (a validated orthopaedic scoring method to assess your progress over the course of the rehab plan). There are videos to accompany the exercises so you can check you are doing them correctly.
Please read our disclaimer at www.hp-3.co.uk/training-plan-dislaimer prior to starting this program. This program is to be used when you have a confirmed diagnosis of plantar fasciopathy from a licensed and registered health care professional. For further advice please contact via www.hp-3.co.uk
Published by Sports Physiotherapist, Endurance Coach, MSc Program Leader and University lecturer Tim Pigott BSc MSc, this plan encapsulates his education, experience, success and passion for helping thousands of people return to sport and achieve their dreams.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?