6 week plyometric training
Tim PigottAll plans by this Coach
This is a basic 6-week plyometric training plan that incorporates 6 exercises, which progress in volume over the 6 weeks. This program is suitable for runners or triathletes who have little experience in doing plyometric training to help prepare for more advanced exercises. There is a youtube link to demonstrate the exercises. Any questions contact me via TrainingPeaks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:37 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:37 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?