Phase 1: General Preparation Phase (Base) From Zero For Any Experience Level
This base phase program is non-traditional for the American athlete as it focuses on the Preparation aspect of the phase as well as the base building. It also focuses on the goal of running the proper speed as distance and correct speed are needed to achieve goals. It also allows for the maximum amount of gain and the least amount of stress possible. It is meant to be fun and beneficial. Most of this can be run using feel (once you understand the format and the purpose) which is an amazing benefit.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:38 hrs||0:52 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:38 hrs||0:52 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.