6 Week Running Time to Exhaustion Builder
Patrick SmithAll plans by this Coach
This is a plan built off the exercise schedule outlined in Billal et al 2004 using progressively longer intervals at threshold pace over a 6 week training period to increase time to exhaustion in established endurance athletes. This is completed entirely at or below threshold running pace and requires an accurate estimate of threshold pace or maximal lactate steady state pace. If you do not have a preferred running threshold pace protocol, you may email me and I can add one to your plan. This plan is listed for intermediate athletes but will likely show robust response with beginners as well as moderate response with advanced athletes. For questions or comments, please email me.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:25 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:25 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?