Lawrence CronkAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Enduraprep Strength & Conditioning for running plan.
To be a faster runner, you need to be a strong runner. We believe that many runners neglect strength training across key functional movements and therefore lack a strong framework to build their run training on. By becoming more robust across these key movements you will improve bone density, decrease risk of injury and add power & strength to your running.
Our plan lays out benchmarks to strive for across different exercises. The benchmarks are based on the runners gender and weight.
The plan is 16 weeks long but gives instructions of how to adapt it should you hit your benchmarks early or need to more time to get there.
The plan suggests two sessions per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.