Intermediate Base Phase (10 week)
Owen ConnollyAll plans by this Coach
This Base phase is primarily based on the individuals heart rate and RPE. It can be adapted to pace and adjust as necessary for the athletes ability.
We acknowledge no two athletes are the same and in so the schedule is fully adjustable with the aim of achieving the same goals. Please contact me via email and we can adapt the schedule to suit.
A solid base is the foundation for a successful season and increases the chance of achieving your goals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:14 hrs||1:39 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:14 hrs||1:39 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?