Terri BiloskiAll plans by this Coach
Can you run 100km in a week?
How about 10 days?
My name is Terri Biloski and I’m going to run Across The Years: Decade Edition 10 Days race to raise funds and awareness for Huntington’s disease (HD). My goal is to run 1000km (100km a day) and raise $10,000.
You can read my whole store and support our her fundraising efforts by visiting https://p2p.onecause.com/racehd/terri-biloski
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?