8 Week Plyometrics Plan for Running
Will O'Connor PhDAll plans by this Coach
Plyometric training is an explosive form of strength training that can help improve running economy. It's not just for running either. Plyometrics can help with a range of endurance sports.
The plan is designed to complement your existing training plan.
If you have questions, please email me email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:47 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:37 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:47 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?