A 5 week Steady State Paced Plan: Best to start 11 weeks from goal race.
Andy NoiseAll plans by this Coach
Steady state pace is also known as LSD but many think LSD is Long Slow Distance but it is suppose to be Long Steady Distance which is slightly slower than your current marathon pace. These works are great for building aerobic strength.
Noise Crue Creed
Stay Healthy or Get Healthy
Andy Noise Experience Podcast
Andy Noise Experience Patreon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:01 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:01 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?