6 week Deep Water Running Plan
Eileen Neville-Bolton Endurance Sports TrainingAll plans by this Coach
This 6 week plan includes 3 days a week of deep water running. It includes short medium and longer interval work as well as a steady day. You will progress from 30 min to 60 min over 6 weeks. I also included one week of a beginner run program.
It is the perfect plan to keep you swimming, biking and off your feet running for 6 weeks. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?