Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
Advanced 10 Mile 4 weeks
• Ideal for runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 1year. These runners should have completed at least three 10-mile races and one half marathon, and they should routinely incorporate speed work (track intervals and tempo runs) into their training. This plan is designed for runners seeking to set personal records at the Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run in Washington, DC, having already achieved a personal record between 58:00 and 1:15:00 at that distance. Runners who want their training to continue beyond this plan can contact Wilson Komen at https://coachkiprunning.com/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.