30 Week - 1500 to Half Marathon Personal Best
Dennis WelchAll plans by this Coach
This program is for those looking to improve their race times from the 1500 meters to the half marathon. This is an ideal program for a high school runner, or just anyone looking to get faster at all distances half marathon and below.
It is recommended that you have access to a tire pulling system, as well as a weight sled on this program.
MAF days can be any modality, to include rowing, running, incline hiking, roller blading, etc. The goal is to pick a modality and then stay at 65-75% of max heart rate for that time period.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?