Hal Higdon: Beginning Runner's Guide--The 30/30 Plan
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Beginning Runner's Guide--The 30/30 Plan: This is my Basic 30/30 Plan. It is for beginning runners, true novices, those of you who never have run before, but who would like to become a runner, whether for fitness or to some day run a marathon. This is how you begin. The 30/30 Plan features 30 minutes of walking/running for 30 consecutive days. If you think you need more time to get in shape, you can lengthen your 30 days to 60 days by running and walking every other day. Choose my 30/60 plan instead.
For more information, check the Beginning Runner's Guide on my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:00 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:00 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?