Christina EngerAll plans by this Coach
This is the second two months of training for a half marathon. You'll see a continued progression in mileage, time and intensity. As is the case for the first two months, I've put estimated training times but you may be above and/or below those times depending on your fitness and speed. All run workouts are threshold heart rate pace based but you can also do them on pace, if you would like me to re-calculate and/or calculate your paces please send me an email.
There are new strength workouts included with links to videos to see how you would do these exercises.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?