15KM ADVANCED TRAINING PLAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
15KM – Advanced; Goal Time: 54:14 – 51:00 min
Maximum Distance Per Week: 34 - 42 miles
Ideal for runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 12 months. These runners should routinely incorporate speed work—including track workouts—into their training and should be seasoned racers at the 10KM level. (Half marathon racing experience would be helpful as well.) This plan is designed for runners seeking to set significant PR at the 15KM or 10-mile distance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?