15KM INTERMEDIATE TRAINING LAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
15KM – Intermediate; Goal Time: 1:14:00 – 59 min
Maximum Distance Per Week: 31 - 38 miles
• Ideal for runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 8 months. These runners should routinely incorporate speed work into their training regimens, and they should have completed two races at each of the following distances: 5KM, 8KM, and 10KM. This plan is designed for runners who are seeking to set a PR at the 15KM distance and who are transitioning to the half marathon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?