Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
15KM – Intermediate; Goal Time: 1:14:00 – 59 min
Maximum Distance Per Week: 31 - 38 miles
• Ideal for runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 8 months. These runners should routinely incorporate speed work into their training regimens, and they should have completed two races at each of the following distances: 5KM, 8KM, and 10KM. This plan is designed for runners who are seeking to set a PR at the 15KM distance and who are transitioning to the half marathon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.