Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
15KM BEGINNER TRAINING
Duration: 8 Weeks
Time Goal: 1hr :45 Min – 1hr :22 Min
Distance Per Week: 22 Mi - 30 Mi
Who’s the training for?
• Runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 6 months.
• Should have completed a combination of two to three 10km and 5km road races.
• This plan is designed for runners who are looking to increase their distance.
• Incorporate speed work into your training.
• Looking forward to running longer distance 10 Mi
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.