Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
8KM – Advanced; Goal Time: 28 – 26 min
Maximum Distance Per Week: 29 - 38 miles
• Ideal for runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 8 months. These runners should have completed at least three 5KM races and one 8KM race (some 10KM experience is ideal). Likewise, these runners should routinely incorporate speed work (track intervals and tempo runs) into their training. This plan is designed for runners seeking to set a significant PR in the 8KM and who are considering the 15KM or ten-miler distance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.