Tri Force EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This 0 to HERO 10k program has been designed for beginners and intermediate runners that need a little bit more structure in their running.
The plan builds volume over time using RPE to judge intensity in a sensible periodised progression. Week 7 we switch things up with some speed work to help you get faster. We've included park run every Saturday with alternatives just incase you can't make it.
AND most importantly we's given you some straightforward run drills, warm ups and stretching videos/PDF's to help you improve your run technique and reduce the chance of common injury.
If you're looking to improve your fitness and become a running HERO. Then this is the 10k plan for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.