Getting Started - 8 week Strength Endurance Training Plan by Eric Orton
Eric OrtonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for runners just finishing the Getting Started - 6 week training plan and also perfect for beginning runners who have been running on and off for 4-8 weeks and are ready to start building more strength endurance.
In the program you will start to build strength by doing short hill runs, 10 minute barefoot runs, as well as endurance building runs. You will need a heart rate monitor for this program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:05 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:05 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?