26.2 | Run Your BEST Marathon
Dave JimenezAll plans by this Coach
This is a comprehensive plan with the ideal layout of run volume and intensity with strength work integrated into it. If you are trying to qualify, this plan is tailored toward that goal. Your ability to achieve that goal is based upon what kind of fitness you are coming into the plan with and most importantly, your ability to be consistent and committed to following the plan. With that commitment and consistency, this plan will have you showing up race morning ready to go!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:22 hrs||3:45 hrs|
|0:51 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:00 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:22 hrs||3:45 hrs|
||0:51 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:00 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?