Lifelong Endurance - Coach Andrew SimmonsAll plans by this Coach
18 week marathon plan that begins with 42 miles and works to a maximum of 63 miles.
This plan is best for athletes that are struggling to break the 3:!5 to 3:10 barrier that need help getting into Boston or need confidence to tackle that next goal.
This plan includes a strength training session on Tuesday with 6 days of running with one rest day a week on Saturdays. Long runs are more than just mileage. The Plan includes race specific marathon runs that allow the athlete to test fueling strategies and fitness periodically through the build up to determine fitness and progress towards their goal race.
The design of this plan is to build confidence and give the athlete the tools necessary to achieve their marathon goals. Please feel free to e-mail me with questions or for a custom plan similar to this one.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?