Advanced 17 Week Marathon Training Plan
SISU RacingAll plans by this Coach
The following training programmes cover a period of 17 weeks. Before embarking on one of these marathon training plans you should have done four to eight weeks of steady running so that you have a foundation of fitness to build on. Each programme is designed to cater for different levels and abilities so it’s important that you choose the right plan for you. A training schedule needs to be challenging but not so that you feel out of your depth.If you're an experienced runner and have completed a marathon before, this is the training guide for you.
SISU Racing Online Training Plans are super time-efficient, easy to follow, and based on the most cutting-edge training methods.
What You Get
A personal training calendar powered by TrainingPeaks.
Log workouts and analyze heart rate, power, pace and other data.
Receive optional daily workout notifications via e-mail.
Upload your workouts from over 90 compatible devices.
View workouts on the go with free apps for iPhone or Android.
Training Resources and advice from TrainingPeaks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?