Marathon: Beginner Plan: 16 Weeks
Bob MittlemanAll plans by this Coach
Beginner Plan for those who are looking to complete their first marathon and who has competed in other races. For example, a half marathon, 10k, etc. You now want to challenge yourself with your first marathon. It's a daunting task however this program will get you ready and prepared to conquer. Congrats and good luck.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?