16 wk Marathon Training Plan/ Boston qualifier - sub 3:25
Sandra Dalles ATC, CSCS, Certified Triathlon Coach
This plan has the goal of a sub 3:25 marathon ( Men's 45-49 Boston qualifying time)
In order to start this plan you should be running at least 25 miles a wk with long run at 6 miles or more.
You should be an approximate 21 min 5K runner and 44 min 10K runner.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:40 hrs||3:15 hrs|
|1:23 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:40 hrs||3:15 hrs|
||1:23 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.