Hal Higdon: Multiple Marathons (2 weeks between)
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Multiple Marathons (2 weeks between): This two-week Multiple Marathons training program, bridging the gap between two marathons, is only for the hard core: experienced runners who are well trained, who are able to recover rapidly. Each day I will send you an email telling you what to run and also offering training tips. For more information, look for the Multiple Marathons file on my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:19 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x3
|2:09 hrs||4:19 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:19 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||2:09 hrs||4:19 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?