RUNfit 365All plans by this Coach
Firstly, thank you for checking out our plan. There are thousands of options out there and we know it can be difficult to choose the right one for you. We have put a lot of time into the details of our training plans and believe they are the best out there.
This plan is a BEGINNER plan with a 28 week duration. This plan is for newer runners who haven't completed this distance. When you complete this plan, you will have this distance under your belt. The starting long run for this plan is 30 Minutes.
Types of workouts you will find in this plan:
• Easy Runs
• Long Runs
• Race Pace Runs
Time and Approximate miles you will spend training on the low and peak weeks (based on your race pace):
6:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:45 - 5:15 Hours (about 15 - 47 Miles)
7:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:45 - 5:15 Hours (about 13 - 42 Miles)
8:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:45 - 5:15 Hours (about 12 - 37 Miles)
9:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:45 - 5:15 Hours (about 11 - 34 Miles)
10:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:45 - 5:15 Hours (about 10 - 31 Miles)
11:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:45 - 5:15 Hours (about 9 - 28 Miles)
Thank you again for considering our training plans. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.