RUNfit 365All plans by this Coach
Firstly, thank you for checking out our plan. There are thousands of options out there and we know it can be difficult to choose the right one for you. We have put a lot of time into the details of our training plans and believe they are the best out there.
This plan is an INTERMEDIATE plan with a 16 week duration. It is for someone who has done the distance and wants to step it up a notch. Your goal is to get a new Personal Best. This plan is not for new runners and it is recommended you have been running for at least a year consistently. Consider a basic or a "my first" plan if you have been running less than that. The staring Long run for this plan is 1 Hour.
Types of workouts you will find in this plan:
• Easy Base Run
• Easy Middle Two
• Long Run
• Long Run + Pace 20
• Hill Repeats
• Race Pace Repeats
• Tempo Repeats
• Tempo Runs
• VO2 Max Repeats
Time and Approximate miles you will spend training on the low and peak weeks (based on your race pace):
6:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:30 - 5:45 Hours (about 25 - 54 Miles)
7:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:30 - 5:45 Hours (about 22 - 47 Miles)
8:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:30 - 5:45 Hours (about 20 - 42 Miles)
9:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:30 - 5:45 Hours (about 18 - 38 Miles)
10:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:30 - 5:45Hours (about 17 - 35 Miles)
11:00 min/mi Race Pace:
1:30 - 5:45 Hours (about 15 - 32 Miles)
Thank you again for considering our training plans. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.