Hal Higdon: Post-Marathon Recovery Novice
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Post Marathon Recovery Novice: Recovery after a marathon should begin almost the minute you exit the finish chute. This 5-week post-marathon training program is designed to help Novice runners heal your wounds and recover as rapidly as possible so you can move on to new goals. Each day I will send you an email telling you what to run and offering training tips. For more information, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?