Hal Higdon: Personal Best Marathon Training Program
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Personal Best Training Program: This 30-week Personal Best Marathon Training Program is designed for experienced runners, those who have run two or three or more marathons and who would like to improve their times, to achieve Peak Performance, to set a Personal Record (PR), perhaps to score a Boston Marathon qualifying time (BQ). It combines my 12-week Intermediate Base (or Spring) Training Program with my 18-week Intermediate 1 Marathon Training Program. If you are an experienced runner, you could just as easily access each of those programs and move from one to the other at the end of 12 weeks. But I've done the work for you--and at a lower price than you would pay for both separate. Each day, I will send you an email telling you what to run and offering a training tip. For more information and directions, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:23 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:23 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?