Hal Higdon: Marathon--Advanced 2
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Marathon--Advanced 2: My Advanced 2 Marathon Training Program is the toughest one I offer. Be aware of that before you punch the purchase button. It is definitely not for beginners running their first marathon. It may not even be for seasoned runners with 10 or 20 marathons under their belts. In addition to a high level of mileage and three 20-milers, Advanced 2 prescribes two days of speedwork. Sign up and each day I will send you an email telling you what to run and offering a training tip. For more information and directions, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?