Matthew BoydAll plans by this Coach
Has your running progress stalled?
Are you worried that you'll waste another year without breaking your Marathon PR?
Are you confused by pace and heart rate zones?
Are you unsure how to integrate strength training into your running program?
The Adaptive Zone Marathon Plan is a dynamic training plan that adjusts to your fitness as you improve.
It incorporates fitness testing to calibrate your training zones and a sophisticated strength training plan written by a Physiotherapist.
The plan runs alongside the Running Fundamentals Course. A free online course that will ensure you understand the foundations of running performance (visit matthewboydphysio.com to sign up).
Purchase The Adaptive Zone Marathon Plan today and start a new chapter in your running career.
This plan is best suited to runners who have completed at least one half marathon or full marathon in the last 12 months.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.