Coach Thomas - Greenmoor RiunningAll plans by this Coach
After you have build a strong foundation it is time to get focus on race day. The Level 5 training plans, are all designed to give you 7 structured runs a week for a complete weeks workout.
This training plan in intended for athletes with a successful completion of the foundational training plan attempting a marathon PB. You should have completed the marathon foundational training plan level 6 or at least 1/2 year of 6 hours a week before you start this plan.
Intensity Type: Running Pace Zones
This plan presents each workouts intensity target by Running Pace Zones, but Heart Rate and Power versions of this plan are also available.
Calculate your pace zones at GreenmoorRunning.com Pace Calculator
Each workout can be exported to a supported device, which will automatically guide you through the session with duration, lap, and intensity prompts.
All plans are supported at GreenmoorRunning.com, where you can find detailed descriptions of each aspects of the training plan, and you can get a free account, that gives access to our forums, where coaches and fellow athletes are ready to answer any and all questions you might have. Also, if you get a subscription plan, you can ask you coach directly about any clarifications or issues you may encounter.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.