Advanced 12 Week Marathon Program - Up to 70 miles per week
KC EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
An advanced marathon training program for runners who have at least 3 years experience and have completed at least one marathon. It is advised that the runner has had at least 2 weeks of around 55 miles per week before beginning this program. Average mileage is between 55 and 72 miles per week. More mileage can be added in the form of a second run on non-workout days if desired.
The main focus will be on long workouts and recovering after them. A shorter interval session will be done mid-week.
Includes strength training plan created by RunningMate (runningmatekc.com/).
With this guide, the runner can contact the coach at any time through email for any further help with their training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:05 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:05 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?