Julio VelaAll plans by this Coach
This marathon plan is designed for a runner with target time of 3:30 or just under. Suitable for Endurances Apes!
The plan includes weeks with 4 to 5 runs per week.
The average Volume is between 65 to 85 km per week. (41 to 53 miles per week)
The plan includes suggested cross training sessions focused on strengthening the core.
The plan is built with the VDOT methodology and its broken down in 4 phases:
P1: Base build-up
P2: Early Quality
P3: Transition Quality
P4: Race Specific
All the workouts are structured on the app with details on how to execute each.
The Threshold Pace should be set in between 4:35-4:48 min/km (7:23-7:45 min/mile) for the desired result.
The plan is ideal for someone who wants to achieve an ambitious goal, but has limited time because of a full time job/family or other responsibilities. The plan maximizes results by focusing on quality, not quantity.
More importantly, achieve results and feeling strong and healthy, this plan includes lots of core work that will help you prevent injuries and become a better athlete overall.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.