Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
Make your upcoming Boston Marathon your best one yet! Luke Humphrey Running has taken our wildly successful Hansons marathon programs and tailored them specifically for the unique Boston course. We’ve also bundled all of our video resources to make the whole picture of the training come together. Here’s a quick look at everything you get:
- An 18 week detailed program that peaks out at 55 miles per week
- All of our Boston Marathon training course videos and handouts (5 courses and hours of video in .MP4 format)
- Our presentations and video on flexibility, resistance, and ancillary training
- Videos on recovery, bouncing back from illness and injury, and nutrition
- Videos on executing your Boston race plan, and returning to running post race
-structured workout feature and daily pace guidance
-PDF of plan
-Access to private training community
NOTE: When you apply this plan, apply with the end date of the Sunday following marathon Monday. I have some recovery items in the six days following the race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.