Advanced 9-Day Cycle Marathon - 18 Weeks
Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This is a modified version of the classic advanced program. This training plan is made to accommodate a 9 day training cycle instead of a traditional 7 day training cycle. It includes 6 days of week of running and builds from 35 to 60 miles per week. This program does offer two days of recovery between SOS days. However this does mean that you will have long runs fall on weekdays, so the ideal runner will have the flexibility to accommodate these when necessary.
On top of having a dynamic training plan in your possession, you will also receive two great perks. You will also be put into a "team" with access to all the videos and resources that our coached athlete's have. You'll also have access to the Advanced message board to post your questions, brags, concerns, or tidbits. Luke will be on these forums to answer your questions several times per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?