Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This is a marathon specific training schedule that is based on the amount of weekly mileage a runner wants and can handle. This program is for advanced/veteran competitors that are looking to run in the 2:40-3:00 range for a marathon. This plan will start around 80 miles per week and peak at 100 before tapering down for the week of your marathon race. Runners should expect to run 7 days a week during this training schedule.
This program utilizes the Hansons Marathon Pace Calculator built into Final Surge to help determine the correct paces for each of your workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.