60-85 Miles Per Week Marathon - 16 Weeks
Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This is a marathon specific training schedule that is based on the amount of weekly mileage a runner wants and can handle. This program is for an intermediate/advanced runner that is looking to run in the 3:00-3:45 marathon range. This plan will start around 65 miles per week and peak around 80 before tapering down for the week of your marathon race. Runners should expect to run 6-7 days a week during this training schedule.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?