Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This is a marathon specific training schedule that is based on the amount of weekly mileage a runner wants and can handle. This is a highly advanced program for competitive, year-round runners that are looking to run sub-2:30 in the marathon. This plan will start around 90 miles per week and peak around 115 before tapering down for the week of your marathon race. Runners should expect to run 7 days a week during this training schedule.
This program utilizes the Hansons Marathon Pace Calculator built into Final Surge to help determine the correct paces for each of your workouts. This plan also includes the Hansons Coaching Training Packet which outlines the philosophy of your training plan and details the various types of workouts you will be doing during your training. This packet contains a race equivalency chart and also includes a dynamic warm up and form drill routine that can be incorporated into your training. In addition to the digital copy of the plan in your training log, a PDF version of the plan is also included.
On top of having a dynamic training plan in your possession, you will also receive two great perks. You will also be put into a "team" with access to all the videos and resources that our coached athlete's have. You'll also have access to the Elite message board to post your questions, brags, concerns, or tidbits. Luke will be on these forums to answer your questions several times per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.